Help Me Test My June Adventure Planner!

After spending way too many hours designing, tweaking, rearranging, and probably overthinking every single page, my June Adventure Planner is finally ready for testing!


Now I need your help.

I've created both vertical and horizontal layouts, monthly planning pages, budget trackers, journal prompts, weekly reviews, field notes, adventure-inspired themes, and even a few fun little surprises throughout the planner.


Before I finalize future months, I'd love for a handful of people to use the June planner and give me honest feedback.

What I'd Love to Know:

✔️ What pages did you use the most?

✔️ What pages did you skip entirely?

✔️ Was there anything confusing?

✔️ Did you find the layouts easy to use?

✔️ What would make it better?

✔️ What would you add?

✔️ What would you remove?

✔️ Were there any features you absolutely loved?

No feedback is too small. Sometimes the tiniest suggestion ends up making the biggest improvement.

My goal is to create a planner that helps people organize their lives while still making room for adventure, goals, self-care, finances, travel, and all the beautiful chaos that comes with being human.


If you'd like to be a tester, grab the June planner, use it throughout the month, and then send me your thoughts. Be brutally honest. I can take it. Mostly.

Thank you for helping me build something better. Your feedback will directly shape future versions of the planner.



Now go plan some adventures. 🏔️🐐📖

Comments